Born in 1946, Brest, Belarus. The painter received his training in the Art College and in the Musical College.
At the beginning of his art career he created monumental works - mosaics, frescoes, scratchwork, gobelins as well as oil paintings.
- Since 1994 he has been engaged in painting alone.
- 1973 - 1996 participant of all regional and republican and zonal All-Union exhibitions.
- 1993 - 2001 contract (Galerie Gunzoburg 88662 Überlingen).
- 1995 personal exhibition with Swiss ceramics (Zwissler Max) - (Galerie Gunzoburg)
- 1998 solo exhibition (Galerie Gunzoburg)
- 1999 personal exhibition - (Dom Pracy Twórczej Ministerstwa Kultury I Dziedzictwa Narodowego. Palac Radziejowice).
- 1999 personal exhibition (Atelier Buckenmaier 88662 Überlingen).
- 2001 - 2002 contract with the Swiss (Galerie Wesner Abendbergweg 9, Konstanz).
- 2002 personal exhibition - (K-Galerie im Maxforum, Thomas - Wimmer - Ring 11, München).
- 2002 - 2011 contract with K-Galerie im Maxforum and participation in all exhibitions of the gallery as a permanent artist.
- 2021 - Participation in the exhibition ART Climate Change exhibition | 13.09 - 8.10.2021 Novum Investments in Switzerland, Basel.
Artworks are in the State Museum, in private collections in Germany, Austria, Great Britain, Italy, Sweden, USA, Poland, Switzerland.
Artist website: gostevs.com