Anatoli Gostev was born in 1946, Brest, Belarus. The painter received his training in the Art College and in the Musical College.
At the beginning of his art career he created monumental works - mosaics, frescoes, scratchwork, gobelins as well as oil paintings.
- Since 1994 he has been engaged in painting alone.
- 1973 - 1996 participant of all regional and republican and zonal All-Union exhibitions.
- 1993 - 2001 contract (Galerie Gunzoburg 88662 Überlingen).
- 1995 personal exhibition with Swiss ceramics (Zwissler Max) - (Galerie Gunzoburg)
- 1998 solo exhibition (Galerie Gunzoburg)
- 1999 personal exhibition - (Dom Pracy Twórczej Ministerstwa Kultury I Dziedzictwa Narodowego. Palac Radziejowice).
- 1999 personal exhibition (Atelier Buckenmaier 88662 Überlingen).
- 2001 - 2002 contract with the Swiss (Galerie Wesner Abendbergweg 9, Konstanz).
- 2002 personal exhibition - (K-Galerie im Maxforum, Thomas - Wimmer - Ring 11, München).
- 2002 - 2011 contract with K-Galerie im Maxforum and participation in all exhibitions of the gallery as a permanent artist.
- 2021 - Participation in the exhibition ART Climate Change exhibition | 13.09 - 8.10.2021 Novum Investments in Switzerland, Basel.
Anatoli Gostev's Artworks are in the State Museum, in private collections in Germany, Austria, Great Britain, Italy, Sweden, USA, Poland, Switzerland.
The artist Anatoli Gostev left this world on January 15, 2022, leaving beauty and a blessed memory behind him.
Artist website: gostevs.com